Adapters on Inputs

So I have some Meyer MM4-XP cabinets with EN3 5-Pin inputs.  These are a pain to utilize, so in general I make EN3 to 5 Pin XLR adapters when working with these.  I went to draw these in vectorworks using the adapter, but it seems the adapters are only designed to go on the right hand side of equipment or outputs.  I inserted an adapter, edited and mirrored it manually, but the moment I connected it to the input of the MM4, it flipped orientation automatically and as a result appeared over the symbol for the MM4.  Am I missing something or ddo these not work like I would like yet?

Adapters always build to the right - so when you edit it, the content should always be on the right hand side of the origin.

Then when you dock it to a left-facing socket (usually an input), CC knows the orientation of the socket is the opposite to the right-facing way the adapter is made, and will flip it.

This means you can have one adapter symbol that works on either side of a device without requiring two different definitions. Mostly useful for SFPs, which can then dock to SFP sockets on either side of a switch device.

• Like 2