Green lines on texture edge

That ‘green line’ is most likely in whatever texture you are using for the countertop because it is not a seamless tiling texture. You can also tell that it is not a good seamless texture in that the yellow color goes from light to dark in between the green lines.

The only way to get rid of that line is to use a different texture, one that has seamless tiling.
Or you can change the scale of the RW texture so that the repeat is larger than the entire countertop. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I increased texture size that helps for the seams but still got the green line now around the edge it must be a way to toggle this in some settings maybe?

The texture is raw MDF since I increased the texture size it brings out more grain. 

Lbench12.thumb.jpg.5cbec62f030477a2de728d44941c9961.jpg

You could try editing the texture mapping in the OIP for those objects (Render tab > Offset V parameter) + see if that helps. Or post the file as seems a bit strange to be getting those lines in those places. Or use a different texture as presumably something that tiles seamlessly like @rDesign says would be preferable? Your texture doesn't really resemble MDF even at the original scale in my opinion... If you go to File > Import mtextur... there are some chipboard textures you could adapt by using Image Effects and/or a Filter Colour to make look like MDF e.g. an 8x4 sheet:

Screenshot2024-03-18at10_15_46.thumb.png.3047ccb1924b503b9e92fd1edabb55aa.png

Or there are lots of other sites you can download textures from for free. Or create a new texture from scratch using a solid colour + add bump. Lots of options...

• Like 2