PROJECT SHARING graphic refresh problem

JoeDrafter

Question

Hello Folks!  

I'm currently working on a project with a team of 3 drafters and we decide to give a GO to the project sharing feature. We all learned the workflow and we are now in operation. Everything works as it should. However, I get some sort of graphic refresh problem. When I do a change to anything; modify a geometry, change a text or whatever, the change I did doesn't show until I zoom or pan the view which I assume sparks a graphic refresh.  After 2 days in the process, I'm getting a bit nuts. It's like I NEVER see what I'm doing until I move the view. It even start to be unbearable to the point I might have to stop using the sharing project feature and going back to the nightmare process of copy-pasting element between different team members workfiles.

Hope you can help me here.  

Edited by JoeDrafter

2 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

It may be a graphics caching related issue.

Try turning off the VGM cache in the document settings and/or the vector caching in the Vectorworks preferences, then change view and re-enable. This force Vectorowkrs to recreate the cache and may fix the issue.

• Like 1