Cursor Customization and Software Speed

Gainek81

Question

I work in the entertainment industry in trade shows and set design. I just updated to the 2024 version of Spotlight and I am having some issues with it. I adjusted the cursor in the preferences menu but my cursors are still huge! Both the pointer, selection crosshair and the dimensions. It fluctuates between small and extremely large in a matter of seconds. Also, the update is making the software run very slow which is making it counterproductive for work. Does anyone have any pointers on how to get the software to speed up like 2023? And also is there a way to customize the size of the cursors/mouse pointers outside of the preference menu?

1 answer to this question

Are you using Mac or Windows? There is another related thread discussing a similar issue, perhaps your main question is related to that one? Providing screencaps or a screen recording will be helpful.

Note: it will be helpful if you add your computer hardware specs to your forum signature block. To add or change the signature block:

1. Click on your profile name at the top right of this page.
  2. Choose Account Settings
  3. Choose Signature from the menu on the left.