Arrowheads

Question

I know it's been asked before, but can you please allow a "no arrowhead" option in linetype definitions?

Just spent half an hour trying to figure out why I was getting giant arrowheads in the section cut of a section/elevation viewport. The default workaround is to make tiny custom arrowheads and assign them to linetypes that shouldn't ever be arrows (most of them).

3 answers to this question

What you experienced sounds related to what was discussed in this other thread (link below), where multiple arrowhead were appearing on Walls when using the Data Tag tool. That thread has a description of how to prevent and fix this from happening, but it does not involve creating tiny arrowheads — which sounds like a very bad idea.

I don’t disagree, but I think the reason that the arrowheads were showing up on your sections is because of a bug.

Unless that bug is fixed, there’s a chance the arrowheads could still show up even if you had preselected a ‘none’ arrowhead. It would be much better for Vw to squash this bug to prevent it from happening in the first place.