Window Opening Not Showing in 2D

I'm putting a new wall in front of an existing window with an arched opening. When the window configuration is "Opening" or "Cased Opening", it doesn't show the opening. If I set it for any other configuration, it is visible.

Is there a setting to make an "Opening" show in the wall in 2D?

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 12.35.45.png

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 12.36.04.png

Nevermind - I figured it out. I was duplicating a window that was created in VW2023 before I imported this project into VW 2024. I had to create a completely new window in VW2024 to get it to display properly. 

9 minutes ago, Sky said:

Nevermind - I figured it out. I was duplicating a window that was created in VW2023 before I imported this project into VW 2024. I had to create a completely new window in VW2024 to get it to display properly. 

it looked to me like you have two different windows selected in each image. 

I think I had my cursor hovering on the existing window, but you can see the blue handles for the selected window. The Object Info also clearly shows Configuration: Opening. I worked with that windows for 10 minutes trying to get it to display so it definitely isn't a selection issue.

• Like 1