Trouble setting page size to export on Sheets

Camila85

Question

Hi,

I'm quite new to VW but I'm trying to export some drawings on a sheet layer but the size of the sheet was coming out A4. I changed file/ page set up and changed printable area to A3 ( which is what I need). However when I export there's a small grey box in the back which looks like a page boundary (and won't delete). Here's one screenshot of how it looks in VW and another showing how it exports (the grey box turns red). Any help on how I recitify this / get my page set up to A3 properly would be great. Thanks.

Screenshot2023-10-24at14_23_19.thumb.jpg.4ee7b27275ca365eff6cb3b9b0262e06.jpgScreenshot2023-10-24at14_25_53.thumb.jpg.5e519cb22fb8fe301cfc99ecdfc0a031.jpg

1 answer to this question

There is a setting in the Print, Page Set Up, or Printer dialog box that allows you to select a page size that is NOT available on your printer. You might need to check that before Vectorworks will let you set a Sheet Layer to the size you want. Just a guess, but I'm assuming your printer probably only prints out A4.

MH Brown

Page not available with Printer.JPG