Project Files and DropBox Syncing

Hello, I am recently coming across an issue involving Project Files and Drop Box Sync that I have never had an issue with previously.  It seems that when I am working on a Project file with my working file and I do not save and commit within 1/2 hour, I loose connection to the project file in DB and I am asked to either manually find the link for "Reset the project file" (not sure what this does).  

I have Select Sync/Smart Sync enabled with DB, and it seems that when I navigate to the file structure in DB to the Project file when I am having trouble the "file size" associated with Project File is always at zero.  I have to actually click on the project file to reestablish a sync with my computer and DB and the my working file will sync.  This inevitably opens a new working file which then I have to close out and then I am able to save and commit, and refresh from original working file. 

I have been using Project Files with DB for a few years now without an issue and now is seems to be happening all the time. 

This could be a DB issue with Smart Sync, I am just not sure who to turn to first.  Is anyone else having a timeout sync issue with DB and their Project Files? 

Thanks!