How to combine terrain and hardscape created from DWG files

zhoukaiyi

I noticed this is your second post on this subject and no one seems to be answering.  Weekends tend to be slow.  I don't use Terrain modifiers for various reasons.

If I have this correctly, you are bringing is a dxf model and want to use it as a terrain model.  I don't know if this is possible, it seems that it would not.

I have a method I use to recreate site models from a dxf file that may help as it will bring you to a native VW's file

Hopefully others more experienced in this area will chime in.

4 hours ago, zhoukaiyi said:

I would like to ask if you should create the terrain or the hardscape first when creating a landscape model through a DWG file, and how do the two combine together then?

Get started on the right foot by completing some training on Vectorworks University.

You can create either feature first or in parallel with each other if you have multiple people working the project.

How they are combined is a function of how they are created and the desired outcome.  So in other words, you need to be more specific in describing what you hope to accomplish and the purpose of the work to get good advice. Otherwise, people will be guessing and lead you down the wrong path potentially.