UK Drainage spec and drainage furniture....

Does Vectorworks allow you to set falls in to paved areas and have drainage products not used outside of brushed concrete finishes with valleys etc... 

I have 30000 tables and spindles to choose from but cannot find an Aco drain, brick slot or any other product to add to drawing that would be used in high end projects...

Thanks in advance

Well if you want to insert a ACO drain symbol in the object you will need to use a Slab. You can use Slab Drainage to give the Slab a single fall: it doesn't have to have gullies if you don't want it to.

Otherwise use a Hardscape if you like + just place the drain symbol next to it.

Depends exactly what the end result you want is: do you want to see the drain accurately represented in section? If so I think you will need to insert it in a Slab: the symbol will clip the Slab geometry like a symbol inserted in a Wall.

Like I said, just make your own ACO Drain hybrid symbol. Depending on the exact geometry you could make it 1m long then scale it asymmetrically in the OIP after insertion to get whatever length it needs to be on an instance by instance basis.