Stake Tool and Contours and site models

How do i create another site model for proposed. I used the stake tool and set all of the elevations from the elevation survey and created a site model. I created another design layer for the proposed site and set all of my stakes to the grades that I want but the create site model tool is not available.
Can anyone tell me how to get the existing and proposed site model?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

The existing and proposed site model is actually the same (from a user standpoint). You create the site model once, with existing site model data. You can then specify in the Object Info Palette if you want to look at the existing or the proposed site model. Make sure the proposed is selected, and then add a grade limit to the site and add the proposed elevations. Update the site model and you'll see the changes to the site. 

You can always change back to the existing view if you need it, or you can create a snapshot of it for reference.

(you can also change the view in the Site model settings, but the OIP is quicker)

Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 13.25.50.png