Vectorworks/CINEMA 4D City and Twinmotion

Many of you probably follow Jonathan Reeves from England.  Jonathan and I (Canada) teamed up on a Twinmotion project.  I guess you could say intercontinental collaboration.  

I have never paid attention to Twinmotion and probably still will not, I am too old.  Having said that, for those of you who are still in the game, I would jump on this product.

There are two videos below.  The first is one I made in 2015 and has sat on my hard drive since them.  Last month I posted it on my channel.  Jonathan saw it and asked to use it for a Twinmotion Tutorial.  The results are fantastic.

Original video below and below that is Jonathan's amazing rework.

Vectorworks/CINEMA 4D City 2015

Jonathan Reeves Twinmotion

3 minutes ago, TomKen said:

Define too old

Great to hear that you are embracing technology and still going strong.  I still mostly use VW2018 and C4D 20.   I am 69, but have been retired for 17 years.  Since retiring, I have done a lot of work in the National Interest pro bono with other retires, but as the final product was animation, so things like twin motion, etc., were not applicable.

But, I am starting to wind things down. 

I am passing off a lot of my old work to Jonathan Reeves for TwinMotion tutorials and probably some more Vectorworks NURBS tutorials through his websites.  Better venue than the Forum for NURBS tutorials. 

The Last five years

Below is a trailer to episode six of a twelve episode series done in the National Interest.  Everything (except characters) was modelled in Vecterworks and animated in C4D.  Done on one iMac, put together in Imovie. 

• Like 1