Graphic Legend in Spotlight

Hi all,
I've recently been introduced to Graphic Legends, but I'm having some trouble creating an instrument summary;

The following screenshot shows a viewport of my existing instrument summary, and next to it the Graphic Legend I am trying to build.

1, the border.

I've tried to edit the cell layout, but I cannot find a way of reducing this massive dead space.  any suggestions how I can deal with this?
(I really don't want to have to build this then use a viewport to scale this down - that seems really silly and I am SURE there is a solution somewhere)

2, mode

I', including the following dynamic text definition to pull fixture mode and DMX footprint, but I want it to show *JUST* the mode. So the sharpy would show 'VECTOR (20)' instead of restating the fixture type as well. (this may end up being a user field due to inconsistencies in the way fixtures are labelled)

#Lighting Device#.#Fixture Mode# (#Lighting Device#.#Num Channels#)

3, fixture count

I am sure this is a simple one, but I cannot find how to display the fixture count for each in my source; any suggestions which field / settings can be used to calculate this?

4, scale per entry

(the border thing above will probably resolve this as it is not an issue with the more compact instrument summary) is there a way to set the scale per entry, so I can reduce the size of the follow-spot?

Also, is anyone able to direct me to some pre-existing styles I may be able to edit instead of building these from scratch? (the ones in the software aren't really relevant to spotlight)

Thank you all

Tim

Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 13.35.49.png

47 minutes ago, tspilman said:

1, the border.

I've tried to edit the cell layout, but I cannot find a way of reducing this massive dead space.  any suggestions how I can deal with this?
(I really don't want to have to build this then use a viewport to scale this down - that seems really silly and I am SURE there is a solution somewhere)

Click on ‘Edit Cell Layout…’ in the OIP to enter the cell layout edit mode. Select the rectangle that frames the cell: in the OIP it will say ‘Frame in Graphic Legend’. Use the margin settings to make it smaller.