Room Data Sheets

1608chris

A cry for help here as I'm going round in circles trying to generate Room Data Sheets from information contained in the Space objects. Does anyone know if there is a straightforward way of doing this? Yes, I can generate a worksheet of all of those items but I would prefer this information to be presented on a sheet-per-room basis.

The information I need is all in the Data Sheet shown in the Data Manager, but how to automatically populate a worksheet with these items based on a single input of the room's Name? ...Or should I be using an elaborate Data Tag? ...Can it only be done by exporting the database to Excel? (I'd rather not).

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Hi Jeff,

Yes - that's what I fear! It's just so irritating that I can see everything I need, but there just doesn't seem to be a streamlined way to get it on to paper. I appreciate it'll all be iFC in the future, but right now clients appreciate the ability to review these things room-by-room.

KR, Chris