Freelancers - Interior Design Studio based in London

Hi Laura. Would your studio be interested in someone with many years of experience in designing high end Furniture, Cabinetry, Millwork and Kitchens? This would include 2d Drawings and 3D Models. All in Vectorworks. If this is something you feel your studio could benefit from, get me your contact info and I'll show you some of my work. For example, here's a recent dining table. Thanks.

791511989_HayrakeTable.thumb.png.2e8d6627b8b8dc079e6c09b539020018.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Laura,

My name is Rishie. I am an experienced Architectural Designer with over 6 years of experience in drafting, 3D modelling, and designing residential and commercial buildings using Vectorworks.

My expertise in this field has allowed me to collaborate with architects, interior designers, and fabricators in Australia, the US, Belgium, and the UK.

I’m leading a team of skilled architects and designers, we offer a range of services, including
1) 2D drafting,
2) Developing permit drawings,
3) Landscaping drawings,
4) Fabrication drawings, and
5) Point cloud (3D scan) to DWG, VWX, and PDF.

Our goal is to deliver high-quality results that meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Please consider us for Vectorworks drafting jobs . Hoping to hear from you soon!

Thank you,
Rishie R J
https://www.vcad.studio/
M || 8124941191