Designer required for creating default venue set-ups

Dave Young

Hello,

We are a multi-purpose convention and entertainment centre with multiple event spaces. 

We are looking at the possibility of hiring someone to create our spaces within vectorworks and are default furniture set-ups (all DWGs can be provided, furniture sizes and positions etc). 

We are based in Belfast so ideally someone local or someone who is happy to do remote. 

Ceers

Dave  

• Like 2

Hi Dave,

Our team will create a highly detailed model or library of models for your Belfast convention and entertainment centre natively in Vectorworks.

Shall we screen share this afternoon (Belfast time) to discuss the details of your project? Shoot me a quick email and let me know what time would be convenient for you.

We have been in business doing this work for ten years now and I have personally been modeling with Vectorworks for 23 years.

Some venue models our team has completed in the past year include: 

• The Getty Museum | gallery and exhibition spaces
  • Samsung Product Launch | auditorium and auxiliary spaces
  • Gary Vanerchuk's VeeCon '22 | The Minnesota Vikings Stadium
  • and many more venues over the years

Looking forward to meeting you Dave!

Best,

Jacob@Tangably.com

• 2 months later...

Hello Dave,

I would be happy to help. I have a large experience in modelling in VWx as wells in detailing. I have experience in leisure centres and spa, themed parks, high end furniture design. For visualisation I can use both VectoWorks and Twinmotion.

All my work is BIM oriented, so yo will be able to manage the data form the project for quantity control, costs forecasts etc.

I am based in the UK.

Looking forward for hearing from you.

Kind regards, 

marco.zavagno@hotmail.com

• 8 months later...

Hi @Dave Young

I’d love to support you with your project.

In the past I have done exactly what it is you are asking for - working for convention & exhibition centres, working with DWG files provided, developing layouts for furniture & display positioning. My services can go way beyond that, please see below.  

I have extensive experience of over 25 years as an interior architect with a technical engineering degree from concept to completion to the implementation on site and hand-over before Press Day.

Having worked as design & innovation manager, project & production manager in the technical production side of international automotive exhibitions for BMW Group, MINI, Honda, FORD, ..., events, product-launches, road-shows, commercial brand environments, museums, other

SERVICES

• commercial fit-outs - trade shows, events, hospitality, retail
  • technical production knowledge commercial fit-outs, signage & CNC production knowledge - as production manager
  • sourcing suppliers & materials for tender & documentation
  • technical documentation commercial fit-outs - as interior architect
  • creative & strategic development - as design & innovation manager
  • 3D modeling - as creative architect
  • real-time visualisations / renderings - as creative architect

PROGRAMS with LICENSES

• Vectorworks 1997 to 2024
  • Twinmotion 2019 to 2024
  • Adobe Creative Cloud / Membership

• all 2D & 3D files attached below have been created in Vectorworks
  • all visuals have been rendered in Vectorworks or in Twinmotion

Looking very much forward hearing from you.

Cheers

Grethe

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 01.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 02.png

Grethe Connerth - Displays & Signage - Technical Documentation - 03.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Print+Production+Management+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Producer+Brand+Environments+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Signage+CNC+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Technical+Documentation+Trade+Shows+01.png

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+TRADE+SHOW.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+ArchvizEvent+Environments.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+RETAIL SPACES.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+PRODUCTS.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+COFFEE SHOP.PNG

Grethe+Connerth+Twinmotion+Vectorworks+Real Time Visualisations+3D Model+Archviz+AUTOMOTIVE.PNG