Some Friday Levity :-)

So, from time to time I will offer my services to those that post on the Job Board, as I am quite sure many of you do as well.

Because of the strands of DNA that were attached to me at birth, I get a little miffed (I am allowed able to use the word I would like to use) 🙂 after kindly asking whomever to simply acknowledge they have received my response to their posting, whether or not they are interested in what I offer.  Most times I will include in my missive something like "perhaps you could acknowledge you have received my response, so I know you were not raised by wolves". To me, showing some basic respect and courtesy doesn't take that much effor, right?

And without sounding too 'uppity' many times I am more 'knowledgeable' in all things VW than anyone in their office.  That is the laughable part.

So....if they ARE the 'non-courteous' type...I follow it up with this.....referring to THEIR DNA strands....I simply cannot help myself 🙂

1290115617_outofthewayswine.thumb.png.3d3a81349d7f6425d664b73f2c3d08d7.png

As mentioned, just some Friday Levity 🙂

-Kev

• Laugh 1