Vertical Truss Broken

JW Designs

Question

So this morning. vectorworks 2021 got a new truss update and now when i draft with tomcat 20x20 truss it does not show anything when the truss is vertical and im in 3d mode . the corner blocks have also disappeared. ive checked my scale and ive checks my other settings, it was fine yesterday when i was working in VW21 but this morning after the update it no longer seems to show anything. the only way i can get it to appear when im in 3d is to have simplified turned on 

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Scott C. Parker said:

What service pack and build of VW are you running? Where did the update come from and how did you do the update?
Can you share the file itself?
What happens when you draw your items in a new blank file?

VW 2021 SP5 Build 622768   

When i clicked on the truss tool to start drafting this morning, i was greeted with a new truss library update that wouldn't let me proceed until installed 

1489654331_ProOneStage.vwx

33 minutes ago, Scott C. Parker said:

We're seeing the truss when opened in 2021.
Please try toggling the VGM cache off and restarting Vectorworks. You should find the setting in the document prefs, first tab

image.png

Cool thank you. ill try that when i get to the office this morning.  it was weird and only affecting the 3d potion of it.