Low detail level wall fill

Hi,

I want to make all my wall-fills to turn black instead of this grayish fill. How do I do that? I know I've changed it somewhere before but can't figure out where anymore,

This is from a viewport with Detail level: Low. When I change to Medium or High I get the insulation and stuff visible which I don't want. Class is set to black fill and black lines.

Thanks!

532235842_Screenshot2022-11-10at08_38_24.thumb.png.56d93582ef04bd98231aea44f8641ea6.png

31 minutes ago, MartinBlomberg said:

Class is set to black fill and black lines.

Which class? To me, it looks like the Wall class (the container class that the Wall itself is in) is set to have a grey fill + so what you need to do is override the attributes for that class in the VP + set the fill to black.

Or you could do the same using Data Viz.

The other option, if you didn't want other objects (Doors etc) to be represented in Low Detail, is to leave the detail at medium but turn off the Wall component classes. Setting the detail level to Low is just an automatic way of turning off all the wall components but it obviously affects all other objects as well which you don't always want.

• Like 2
On 11/10/2022 at 9:17 AM, Tom W. said:

Which class? To me, it looks like the Wall class (the container class that the Wall itself is in) is set to have a grey fill + so what you need to do is override the attributes for that class in the VP + set the fill to black.

Or you could do the same using Data Viz.

The other option, if you didn't want other objects (Doors etc) to be represented in Low Detail, is to leave the detail at medium but turn off the Wall component classes. Setting the detail level to Low is just an automatic way of turning off all the wall components but it obviously affects all other objects as well which you don't always want.

This life of mine is so super weird. After so(oooo) many attempts on trying to change the class setting without no result, today it just worked.

I have no idea why it works now, but it does... I hade the container class set to black without any result for so long time, but today, eureka! 😃

Thanks!