Report on Elevation Benchmarks

VW 2022.  Elevation Benchmark objects on different design layers with "Elevation Display" set to "Z value relative to reference elevation."  On the design layers, they display their heights with respect to World Z=0, as expected and desired (adjusted for the reference elevation).  How do I simply report on those actual heights in a Worksheet / Report???  The best I can seem to get is their heights with respect to their design layers (Functions > ZCoordinate).  @Pat Stanford, any thoughts?

Also, on the design layers, their elevations are displayed in the 12'-8.4" format, but in the worksheet they're displayed in the 12'8 3/8" format, and there seems no way to get them to match...

Try

'Elevation Benchmark2'.'Elev'

=CONCAT(INT('Elevation Benchmark2'.'Elev'), '''-', ('Elevation Benchmark2'.'Elev'-INT('Elevation Benchmark2'.'Elev'))*12, '"')

The foot unit mark is entered as three single quotes, a dash, and another single quote to end the string.  The inch unit mark is a single quote, a double quote, and another single quote to end the string.  Very hard to tell without the words.

The above formulas do not round or truncate to a single decimal point. If you need that it will take more work.

I think the Elevation Benchmark object is overhauled or even entirely new for VW 2023, so maybe the formulas aren't applicable in 2022?  And in 2023 it looks like the units can be set specifically for the Elevation Benchmark (rather than only just using the document units), in which case I'd just make both the Benchmarks and the reports use the same Decimal format.  Oh well... probably not worth pursuing at this point with VW 2023 on the horizon.  In the meantime, thanks Pat!