Markers in Edit Classes

Paul N

Hi Everyone! 

First let me know if this is considered "best practice", I want to set my attributes setting to "Make All Attributes by Class" so that way when I start drawing the linework is by the class. Does this make sense? However I want to "unclick" the "Markers" in Edit Classes b/c I do not want them. How can I get rid of this? Please see screen grab. Also how do I lock layers or classes so they do not move? Also is there a way to lock the "Opacity" in Attributes or make the "Opacity" feature smaller so my moves isn't constantly changing it. (I'm always changing the opacity accidently and I do not want too). 

Screenshot 2022-09-29 130334.jpg

What version of VW and OS are you running?

There was a bug in VW2022 prior to SP5 (4?) where Markers were included in the Make All Attributes by Class.  In VW2021 and earlier and SP5  and VW2023, there function of the MAAbyClass has been changed to not set the markers to By Class.

A Custom Modification to select all the objects and set the Markers to not be By Class is probably the easiest work around. After you have upgraded to a SP or version that does not set them again for you.

There was another thread with posts yesterday on this talking about differences between the Mac and Windows implementations.