- Align tool: You click a line you want to align to, then click the a line of the wall/object/window/... you want to align with the first line. Extra option is to lock the lines to each other so that they move together when one of them is moved.
- Reshape handles: Windows, walls,... have more reshape handles that allow to easily change dimensions in 2d, 3d,...
- Walls by path: use polygon to make a wall.
- Slanted/tilted walls
- Drag corner of connected walls without breaking the connection between them.
- Temporary dimensions: When you move an object, some temporary dimensions pop up. For example I move a window in a wall, I now see the distance to the corner/other window.
- Resize left, middle or right of windows, doors,... like you can do with polygons. Now it resizes from the middle outwards so a lot of times you have to reposition.
Don't understand me wrong, I really like VWX but these things just make life that much easier .