Drawing goes out of scale after exporting to DWG

Rishie

I can see that Vectorworks rescales the design layer to a common scale while exporting to DWG file format. For example in a project, we have 24 design layers. Each design layer has its scale. We work in real-world dimensions. So, no problem while we work inside the same tool. 

But while exporting to DWG it rescales the layer to 1:00 i.e., the most common scale used in all the design layers. It claims that DWG does not support multiple layer scales and to preserve the look of the document it chooses to rescale all the scales to a commonly used scale which is 1:00 in this file. 

Where the site layer viewport is in 1:250 there the problem comes. After exporting the site layer sheet layer when the consultant work on it he claims that the drawings are out of scale. How can we avoid this? Can you please suggest a better workaround or solution for this problem? 

Please note: For a workaround, I've changed the site plan to 1:00 and exported it. While checking in the CADReader application I can find the scale is good, but some dimensions are moved and scatted around the document. 

Thank you in Advance!