Cable Number Issue

Hi @Andrew Overton,

tough to see, which cable is going where. 😉 (maybe change the ciruit type from polyline to something else or spread them out? the latter might even help with your numbering issue.)

but I would suspect, it's due to the cable length? have you tried pulling your block "core 10_a" a bit to the left to confirm?

not sure, if this can be overwritten. 🤷‍♂️

hope this helps

grafik.thumb.png.81b68f4051e4711c14aaf6dd1e6618d0.png

Since I am also just figuring out VW, I took 5min to play around with this and I think I would bet money on the cable length. (and I'm not the gambling type. 🙂 )
nr 12345 appears depending on the length of the cable. "why have it on both ends, when source and destination are right next to each other"  is the logic, I guess. not sure, if this default behaviour can be changed. 🤷‍♂️

As for your situation: At position 1 you see what I am talking about with spreading out overlapping lines to be able to follow the circuit more easily. You'll have to leave the grid, but it can be done on a dense drawing too.

Hey Conrad, I discovered that if you have a device wired to a terminal panel, then wired to a 2nd terminal panel, the cable number doesn't show up on the wire from TP 1 to TP 2 when the number display is set to auto.  Took me a while to figure that out.  It would be nice if it would.

• Like 1