Vectorworks Architect 11.5

Kimcz

I have always been able to change drawings simply from A1 to A3 by changing Print Size and scaling layers down by 50%. In 11.5, Drawing Labels and Callout Tools dont scale! Any suggestions of how to scale down to easily change all elements in the file without laboriously going through each drawing at A3, which takes forever.

Thank you Robert for responding so swiftly. Some printers of course can do that, some don't like it, or won't. Also you can't change the scale on the new scaled drwgs. Can you tell me when this bug will be resolved in the next update to 11.5?

I mean that I can't type in the new scale in the titleblock, after having saved the file in a new name. With the print to 50% scale, the scale reads incorrecly, and with the print to fit, the drawing is probably not printed to accurate scale as well as not noted with the correct scale in the title block.

Thanks for the above. It is however so much nicer to be able to label the drawing with the correct scale to avoid confusion. Clients and contractors understand it so much better. I do in actual fact have a scale statement on my standard titleblock, but nobody seems to read it, and in any case I have several scales on each file between different sheets.