Open Type with Drawing Labels & Elev Benchmarks

The type is off center when I use Open type with Drawing Labels and Elevation Benchmarks, but not with True Type fonts.

I prefer to use the Open Type fonts that I've used for years, is there a way to correct this? I've looked at the possibility of rewriting the script (which I've never done before). I went to the Organize/Vector Script Plug-in Editor/Drawing Label only to find that plug-in is locked and cannot be edited.

I'm really not interested at this time to become a programmer, but it really annoys me that I have to either go to a True Type font or live with my markers being off center.

Any suggestions?

Ed Rose

Rosebud Studios

Thanks for the bad news Peter. At least I can stop beating a my dead horse. Are you familiar with any True Type fonts that are like Tekton (Open Type) ? It's the closest to Architectitural hand lettering I've seen.

Thanks again Peter

p.s. I'm writing you from Coos Bay , on my way back from a long needed vacation in Canada and the San Juan Islands.

Ed

Hi Ed, We spent two weeks earlier this summer sailing in the San Juans & Gulf Islands! We had a really good time, but if the truth be known I like the warm waters of the Virgin Islands better!

Check out the follow link for some TT fonts. I used to use TEKTON & GRAPHITE (both of which caused problems). Now I'm using HEAVY HAND. I think the MR HAND is kind of close to what you're looking for, but check it out. The "PACK" comes with 4 or 5 fonts. There are other resources as well but I thought this was the best deal.

Architect's Font Pack

Best Regards,