Classes tab not activating on Navigation Pallette

Daniel OKane

Question

Hello

Wondering if someone can help? 

I'm a new using 2022 Landmark. I updated from Fundamentals to make use of floating pallets.

Activating the Classes Tab in the Navigation Pallette isn't working for me or I'm missing something.

In screen shot 1 Classes Tab does not even show even though it is checked on the fly out list. I had to shuffle around the Tabs that DO activate to be able to see the Classes Tab.

Now, with the Classes Tab showing, when I click on it nothing happens, no activation happens.

Would anyone have any thoughts on this? I've shut down, restarted, tested by opening different files the office is working on....still can't activate it. 

Thanks 

Daniel  

Screen 1.png

Screen 2.png

Edited by Daniel OKane

4 answers to this question

In the second screen capture where the classes tab is visible you are not on the classes tab but the sheet layer tab hence it is not showing any classes, could you share a screen capture that shows the classes tab selected to show that the classes tab is showing up properly?

Is this the flyout you are referring to that is showing the classes tab as being activated? If not you may want to check in the Window>Palettes menu if the classes tab is activated.

image.thumb.png.b212c11c7ea03a60f2a7c65fd1b82cc9.png

Yes, in my second screen capture the Classes tab is shown, but as I said when I click on it nothing activates, nothing happens. 

Yes, I understand that I have to select Classes tab to view classes, but again I can't activate it - nothing happens when I select it. Some tech glitch is happening. 

No, not that flyout, the one that is accessible just on the upper right of the Navigation palette - left-hand side of question mark ? on the palette.

But to answer your question, yes it is show as being checked as shown here. Also if you look at my FIRST screen capture above you will see a blank space between the other tab icons. In order to see the Classes tab I have to shuffle these around until it appears (screen shot TWO), but then when trying to select it I can't with pointer. Nothing happens. I don't know what is going on. Maybe I need to call tech support or delete and re-download program??  Thanks!

36417134_ScreenShot2021-10-10at1_55_52PM.png.ad90b6574d0231ec04cc16efd4a91cb3.png

Edited by Daniel OKane

If your display drivers are up to date it looks like you are running into a bug, as the only other thing I can think of right now is a display issue because of outdated display drivers or VRAM shortage which can also cause odd behaviour.

So my suggestion is to contact tech support, maybe it helps to clean your user preferences but I doubt that user preferences would cause such behaviour but you never know.

• Like 1