VW11: French Doors

Kevin

First of all I want to say that it is apparent that a lot of work went into the new "all-in-one" Door Tool. Likewise, the manual gives good information on how to use this new tool. (I don't want to sound unappreciative).

How are we to now create French Doors.The old way was to use the French Door Tool where we could set the pattern of the muntins.

It appears that the new way is to create the muntins by use of the number of Panels. Then I suppose we are to make those panels Glass.

Is this correct?

Kevin, Your first post is correct. But wait, there's more... After doing everything you said, then go the Object Info Palette item called "class settings". If you click it it will open up some new fields. For class "glass" (or glazing?) select "glazing style 1". Now render. You should have "clear" glass. If not (or if you want to change the fill/color/whatever) go to the "classes" dialog (by scrolling to the item called "classes" in the class pulldown) wherein you'll notice a new class called "glazing style 1" has been created. Double click on it's name. Make sure the "use at creation" box is checked, make sure the fill is set to "none".

Hope that helps.

Peter Cipes