Adding and renaming sheets

I am trying to add sheets to a project that has been set up...

Working on VW 10.5 on OSX.

First off - I cannot add a sheet based on the documentation - says "File menu - VA Project Setup - VA Add Sheet" - This simply does not exist on my version...how are you supposed to access this feature.

Secondly - If I rename the sheets (add numbers to the front of them so I can keep them in order) the entire system fails to work...meaning that I renamed all of the sheet names from the programs standard names then went to add a sheet by simply copying one of the sheets - I then went to use the "Organize - Task Manager" - the Task Manager completely fails and I cannot get it to function properly.

Does this mean that I have to work with VW's sheet naming throughout the entire process or is there a way for me to safely rename the sheets so the interface of VW knows what I have done and will still function?

antoine

[ 11-07-2003, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: AntoineDeHon ]

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Antoine, you said:

"I cannot add a sheet based on the documentation - says 'File menu - VA Project Setup - VA Add Sheet' - This simply does not exist on my version...how are you supposed to access this feature."

This feature does not exist in VWA 10.5. Are you sure the documentation you have is for VWA 10.5?

You asked: "Does this mean that I have to work with VW's sheet naming throughout the entire process"

Yes. In VWA 10.5 you cannot change the sheet naming conventions.