Save Sheet and quits out

hong

Has anyone experienced this?

Whenever I try to save a sheet, VW quits out mercylessly. I am on VW10.1. on Mac OX 10.2.5

Previously this file had few saved sheets that did not appear on the list when I click 'edit sheet' command.

So I deleted these sheets from script palette assuming its malfuctioning and start anew. Since then, above problem persists.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Set your document to active layer only and show all classes. Go through your document on a layer-by-layer basis and see if you have bad objects. (you may experience a quit.) If so, make a note of the layer with the bad stuff. Did you import ACAD layers to classes?

You can try to break the workgroup reference and see if the crash happens. If it doesn't, then the WGP ref file is probably bad and will need to be copied to a new document.

The script for the sheet may be an old script also.

I've seen this happen alot since the convert to VW 9/10 occured.

You may need to delete the sheet script and recreate it to get the sheet to work correctly.

It may be something in the script itself that's buggy. We can't fix that stuff in Tech Support. If the script itself is buggy, then you'll need to send that to vs_Support@nemetschek.net

[ 05-01-2003, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Katie ]