No selection options in Object Info>Render

DR.

Question

Hi

Not sure if missing something obvious but I cannot seem to add any textures to objects though the Object Info panel. When the object is selected, the panel is just blank. IS there something that I should have turned on or alike? 

Thanks

1969935977_Screenshot2021-03-16at21_20_11.thumb.png.864942b5668149ced06f9b41ffe07776.png

6 answers to this question

18 hours ago, Pat Stanford said:

Have you tried restarting VW?

Hi Pat,

Thanks, I have tried restarting and then also fully shutting down the computer and starting again over a few days but but no luck. I've read through some various posts to see if it something obvious I have clicked off. In doing so I noticed that it is possible to turn textures off through the "OpenGL Options' and so checked this and even this is on but greyed out, which I haven't been able to find an explanation for either?

image.thumb.png.f0ecb0bb39bc226a60ac167e2bbb31a6.png

image.png

Renderworks was bundled into VW back in 2017 or 2018 (or maybe earlier), so if you are running a semi-current version it should say "Designer, Renderworks".

Three steps:

1. Try and Delete you License and reenter it and see if that works.

2. Try and uninstall and reinstall VW.  I would also delete your User Preferences file at the same time to make sure you have to reenter the serial number.

3. Contact Tech Support / Customer Service at Vectorworks to see what is wrong with your license.

Good luck. Vectorworks will help you with this.

5 minutes ago, Pat Stanford said:

Renderworks was bundled into VW back in 2017 or 2018 (or maybe earlier), so if you are running a semi-current version it should say "Designer, Renderworks".

Three steps:

1. Try and Delete you License and reenter it and see if that works.

2. Try and uninstall and reinstall VW.  I would also delete your User Preferences file at the same time to make sure you have to reenter the serial number.

3. Contact Tech Support / Customer Service at Vectorworks to see what is wrong with your license.

Good luck. Vectorworks will help you with this.

Thanks Pat, I will give all the above a go.