Arena Model Available

• 3 years later...

Fantastic job, great time saver thank you. I will be recommending this to everyone I know that works in VW.

If I can make one request it would be an update for the seating sections to make the aisle count from ice level to concourse level adjustable in two or four row ring sections and to raise and lower the concourse entrances to suite small and medium arenas.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 4:49 PM, Jake Wilson said:

Fantastic job, great time saver thank you. I will be recommending this to everyone I know that works in VW.

If I can make one request it would be an update for the seating sections to make the aisle count from ice level to concourse level adjustable in two or four row ring sections and to raise and lower the concourse entrances to suite small and medium arenas.

Jake,

thank you for the kind words. As to the suggestion, I love the idea of a completely parametric arena model, but I have no coding skills whatsoever save for manipulating some existing scripts to do very simple tasks. Maybe Andy Dunning and I can partner on something, but neither of us have any spare time!  

What I have done in the past for smaller arenas is turn off the 200 level, add a wall around the perimeter 100 level and lower the steel and ceiling. Takes a couple of minutes.