viewport rendering issues

TKA

Question

I have a single object in both elevation and section.  

1.  It appears that the section is actually cutting the object and changing geometry from smooth to faceted, I tested a different smooth object and it was fine when cut, however,

2.  Doing a section cut of the test object resulted in correct first view, I noticed some strange shadow line when zoomed icon the viewport, I changed the line to white, well,  the section view is no longer updatable, red line around the viewport doesn't go away and 'update' button is no longer red even though the viewport indicated is out of date.

3.  When trying to do another section viewport it resulted in elevation without cut mark. I removed, presumably, a corrupt viewport and made a new section viewport, it works but it is faceted again right next to elevation viewport of the same object.

4.  Viewport resolution.  In model space, of course, everything looks sharp.  In viewport, despite setting the sheet raster to 300 dpi it looks like 72 dpi, of course I can go to 600 or 1200dpi but that is simply unworkable.

1.png

1.1.png

2.png

2.1.png

2.2.png

3.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet