jarjones

Auto Generate Page Number always displays 1

Question

Just upgraded to 2019 and saw a title block checkbox for "Auto Generate Page Number" but every page that has it says page 1 in the title block.  Looking at the manual, it says, "When it is selected, the Page Number is automatically generated based on the stacking order of this title block border among the other title block border objects that have This Title Block is Active selected." I honestly don't understand what that means, since I only have 1 title block per page, unless it means where it's located in the stack of sheet layers, but then, why would they all be page 1?  What am I missing?

Thanks,

Jefj

2 answers to this question

I eventually figured it out.  I'd been carrying over my borders from v2014, even though I had made new title blocks in 2019.  Once I deleted and placed new borders, the numbering worked as expected.  Thanks for responding.

Jeff