Vectorworks 2018 Using 100% + CPU then is non responsive

Khenry

Question

I working on the up to date version of 2018. (2019 is giving me even more problems). I have just bought a new computer to manage everything. See attached systems file MacBook Pro.spx

This should not be happening. I have Navigations Graphics set to Good Performance and Compatibility. I've deleted all my favourites from the resource browser. 

I've attached the file I am working on. I cant seem to do anything with it with out the spinning wheel of Death. 

This has been going on for sometime hence the new MacBook Pro. I was told I should have no problem running Vectorworks 18 or 19 off the new computer. Doesn't seem to be the case. 

I also get this error which I never use to get. I have emptied my plug-in cache which made no different. 

Can you help get things up and running smoothly again. Let me know if you need more information. 

1646957580_ScreenShot2019-04-05at2_48_54PM.thumb.png.64af1a44a1e4c4bd24ed2b6c3bf2913e.png

2019.04.05 DPA.zip

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet