Lost Database

Last week, my computer malfunctioned - froze and couldn't switch it on.  The upshot was that after taking it to an IT guy, he managed to start it and I was able to copy some of my VW sheet layers and work in other applications.  Had to buy a new computer, however, and four days on am up and running with almost everything <phew>.  However, one thing that has apparently disappeared in the version of VW downloaded from my student portal (I'm a student using the educational version), is the database of notes and call out info.  Please could anyone help me to find that information?  Or is it a matter of creating a new database from scratch?  Many thanks.  Sue

Your notes database should be an stored in an .xml file on your old computer.  The location is up to the user when the database is created.

If you still have the hard drive from it, look at the .xml files.  You should be able to move it to your new computer and reestablish the link from the callout > notes database dialog.