Enthusiastic thank you

I've only spent 12 of the last 24 hours staring at my computer screen, with even fewer episodes of banging my head on the plastic trim than normal. (Lots of days lately have been closer to 16 hrs!) I just want to say thanks to the engineers at NNA for this latest update.

I'm sure I'll still post things to the wishlist, but I'm very pleased with the candy that came in this bag.

The OIP and Resource Browser now respond to the mousewheel, so they can take up less screen real estate yet remain useful. (Score that a 10! Now if only the Classes and Layers dialogs would also respond. . .) I find tools and menus, but especially the OIP, to be *much* faster. (another 10!) I like the cylinder, Sketch, and 3D snap additions. Duplicate offsets improvement is a godsend.

If this update only included the enhancements to the Roof, I'd have been happy. Dormers, etc. are much faster and more intuitive. The Roof Framer works better, as promised. (Can I somehow access the Framing Member "tool" directly without having to frame a roof? Its rafter has a 2D component that the "normal" rafter, from the Objects pallet, lacks.)

I didn't realize how much easier on the eyes the full-blown Aqua interface is. Good move. Please finish the job with the dialog boxes, etc.

Finally, the recent fonts and the improvement to the Call-out tool make my annotations even quicker and a little better looking. Hidden line rendering seems blazingly fast (at least compared to the day before yesterday).

The features I've used so far work exactly as expected and explained. Thanks, NNA, for listening and delivering.

Now back to work.