Earl Benser

Renderworks Image Export Issue

I am a relatively inexperienced user and I am modeling my home as we explore some exterior upgrades.  I have developed the model including some landscape plants (larger trees) but when i attempt to export into a JPG file the trees show up as criss-crossed planes.

Here is the rendering in the design sheet

1583400599_RenderedinDesignLayer.thumb.jpg.9ddc831acfad7f5e40217bf5ce0f1b96.jpg

Here is the JPG image

1843752052_AsExported.thumb.jpg.1c406bc6c6a586902574a91f8ec3ed7b.jpg

Here are the settings

1325140711_ExportSettings.thumb.jpg.fe15f560b57b28fa9a44637b9cf9cb55.jpg

Can anyone provide guidance on how to have the expoerted JPG look correct (like the rendered design sheet).

Thanks in advance.

ebenser...

As Exported.jpg

are you exporting for the design layer? If so, try creating a sheet layer viewport and rendering/exporting for the sheet layer, Also, do those image props have a solid gray fill?

I am exporting directly from the design layer.  I am reviewing tutorial information on viewports and will seek to change the method to en export from the viewport.  I will advise here on any progress.

I set up a sheet layer and viewport and rendered via Renderworks.  I export to a JPG and it works just fine.  I will check about the solid fill but this method will meet my needs.  Next I want to better understand backgrounds so I have a custom lake image as the background - but that is another battle.

Thanks for the help.

ebenser....

186502241_FrontLayout2018-11-30.thumb.jpg.479fb20f79570eebb565da41361a6e32.jpg

The tree objects are 3D objects fromthe Vectorworks library called out as "Symbol/Plug-In Object" in the Resource Manager. They cannot be made to have a solid fill from within the Attributes tool.  They revert to the "no fill" state.  Are there better tree resources available?

The 3D objects have no fill and I changed the class attribute to be no fill - still will not export correctly

Thanks for the help.

ebenser...