Control Click - edit

How do I change the (Ctrl + click on document) to select the "2D selection tool". I use a two button scroll wheel mouse and I could save lots of time with a simple right click back to the 2D tool. It would be most helpful when using text. I continually put x'es on my text when I want the 2D selection back.

I know you gurus know this one.

Thanks

if you are editing text use the Enter key on the far right hand side of the keyboard the exit the text before hitting the X key.

Then the x key will work.

Otherwise you can make a simple script that will get you back to the 2D selection tool.

Create a new command and put this code in it:

----------------------

Procedure CustTool;

BEGIN

SetTool(-240);

END;

Run(CustTool);

----------------------

then you can add that command to the right mouse click...

If you want more information on editing your workspace and how to add this to you right mouse then please refer to my VectorWorks Architect Tutorial Manual available from:

https://vesta.safe-order.net/archoncad/manuals/manuals.php

Hey thanks again for your help. Most of my problem was not understanding how flexible the programming for the Logitech mouse is. I put the far right enter key to execute on the scroll button and the "x" on the right button. Wow is this simple thing a huge time save for me. I just needed a little boost.