VClaiborne

Vision & Backspace and/or Delete

So I'm noticing that when I click in a value field in the Root Properties menu that backspace will delete the values as long as the entire value field is highlighted in Blue, but if I click into the field and then try to use backspace to backspace out a  single number in the field that neither backspace nor delete will delete the number preceeding it.. this doesn't seem like expected behavior to me and is inconsistent with the backspace functionality in Vectorworks, so I'm curious if this bothers anyone else?  I would expect the backspace or delete key to back up a space while removing the number, enabling me to type in a new number without an extra step of having to highlight the individual number first...

backspace.png

@VClaiborne Did you by chance open a JIRA ticket for this issue? I had noticed this as well and believe I have a fix. I'm looking to submit it but am having issues finding a VB.