An origin mystery...sheet layer, titleblock, and border positioning

I'm on VW 2017 and just learning how to set up sheets after dabbling in developing a project model.

I followed the procedures in creating a sheet layer, border, and titleblock using the default VW objects per VW online video.

I'm curious why VW created the sheet with it's center at 0,0 instead of the upper or lower left corner.  Is this typical and desired behavior?  If so, why?  I notice the Adobe softwares place the user origin at the upper left corner of a project by default.  This can be changed in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Vectorworks to correspond to lower left at 0,0.  Strangely enough, the "user space" in a PDF defines the origin at the lower left corner, but the rulers and coordinate tool display the upper left corner as the origin.  Does anyone know how to change this behavior in Acrobat?  I wish there was some consistency in all of this and just want to develop good habits while learning VW.  I'm thinking I should train my brain to view paper coordinates as originating from the upper left corner and adopt that in all my layout processes in various softwares.  What do you think is best?

So getting back to VW, Is there any concern with changing the "user origin" of a sheet layout?  I see I can do this easily the same way I do it in Photoshop and Illustrator, but want to make sure it's safe to do so.  I really don't want to break some kind of functionality down the road as I'm pretty busy just figuring out the basics :)

thanks for any help,
Jeff