Spotlight Preferences 2018 NFG

JPBrinkDesign

Question

Has anyone had any trouble opening and modifying their Spotlight Preferences? Seems like ever since I have done the most recent VWX update, I can not go into the settings at all. 

I have restarted Vectorworks and my computer multiple times. The file I am working on when transferring to a separate computer I can access them. I am on an iMac which is up to date, and as mentioned Vectorworks is also up to date.

I didn't notice the problem until I updated the service pack a couple weeks ago. A friend of mine also has this problem so I know its not just some random setting on my computer.

Thoughts? Super annoying working on plots!

Thanks

2 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

What operating system are you currently using? Normally closing Vectorworks, then throwing away this folder will correct it:

/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Library/Application Support/Vectorworks/2018/Plug-ins/RuntimeCache

On macOS, you will likely need to hold alt/option and then click Go > Library in Finder to get to the user library folder. On Windows this same folder can be found here:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Nemetschek\Vectorworks\2018\Plug-ins\RuntimeCache