jnr

clip cube sections as viewports?

Can the attached image be done in vectorworks without jumping thru  a bunch of hoops?  I've had to resort to taking screen shots of the clip cube in an iso view, which is lame. Seems like the clip cube view could easily be set up as a viewport. You can make a section viewport from a clip cube, but it flattens it to a 2 D section.

Ideas?

-J

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 10.54.25 AM.png

Jnr I have an answer to this provided by Mark DD I just need to find the thread......

Jnr I have an answer to this provided by Mark DD I just need to find the thread......

Check out topic :-

"WISH LIST 2019? LIVE SECTION CUT VIEWPORTS FUNCTIONALITY/DISPLAY" I found the thread. I think this may answer your question.

David:

Thanks to you and Mark for the info/video. Yes it's a little tedious but at least it works. Hopefully there will be a more direct method in the future.

-J

Did that answer your question JNR?

This site is so confusing! I was well happy when I discovered this and glad it helped. I have Mark to thank. It makes the files a bit laggy but hey. Glad it helped.

Clip Cube only does OpenGL and Hidden Line...maybe a combo of roof layer(s) turned off or wall layers and Clip Cube

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 12.43.41 PM.png

Cottage_Complete_v2018.png