Parsing User Logs - How to bill people for my time...

Hey All, 

I did a cursory search of the forums and didn't come back with much information on the topic.

Currently I am a freelancer working mostly in the entertainment industry.  I often bill hourly for drawings and pre-viz.  I also know that once upon a time VW would allow you to keep a user log of time in the program.  Currently I can  longer seem to find this file.  ( I do have the setting turned on in VW preferences.)  Also, does anyone have a good way to parse these files?  I am looking for a way to just automate how much time I am spending in a drawing as even when I could find the logs it was a bit cumbersome to track.

Basically I would love to be able to have a report spit out:

You worked on this drawing for this amount of time, saved this many times. And maybe be search by drawing name, date, or something like it.

Hoping someone has a way to do this already.  I am actually surprised this isn't a feature built into VW since you can report on just about everything else in software.

Many thanks in advance!

'D'