MRD Mark Ridgewell

VW2018 Title Block/ North arrow comment

Really like the new title block manager .

One comment,  the North arrow, not the easiest to position nicely on the sheet...be easier if you could re-position it in annotation like you would with viewport annotation?

Yes, I think the TBM was an important addition and step towards co-ordinate the drawing (s).

The MN declination on/off switch was broken in my test.

The N-arrow comes with a blue handle to re-position it graphically. Also hold ~ to temporarily disable snaps.

Great, found the blue handle, thanks! I see it works for the drawing stamp too - a nice touch - a real time saver!

Being picky now,; issue sheet (and generally) as a UK user, date display is usually, dd/mm/ yy rather than mm/dd/yy.....I wonder if there's a setting somewhere to swap this over, had a look but can't see it...

Even more picky now....

The issue sheet format is rather unusual in how it presents issue data as it creates a column for each revision. So, if I issue 4 drawings of different revisionson the same date, I get 4 new columns so over a project, the issue data table will potentially get quite big..

I wonder, is there a way of getting something along the lines of...

59e0ca6d3e14a_171013_drawingsheet_Capture.JPG.c72ea88169f1383407e1869963bdcf81.JPG