Fun with Fonts

I have a client with files created in VW 9, we sent five files to a service bureau. I printed a check set of plans on his 11x17 printer, & all files printed fine. The files sent to the bureau use three fonts, (fonts also sent to the bureau, two of the fonts are used in the client's Logo). Three of the files printed, - nyet problem but in the case of two files, fonts were replaced at random. The service bureau did not get a font substitution error when the file was opened, but fonts - seen to have at random been replaced with Geneva. I resubmitted the file after changing all the fonts to "Plain Text" -no work. I did the file fix thingie of opening a new file, with a workgroup reference and "broke" the link to the workgroup & resaved the file, still - no work.

The files in question have been imported from AutoCad, started life as VW9 files imported into VW10 and saved back to VW9 so this may have something to do with the problem. Any one know why 3 of 5 work, but two are NFG?

I love working in VW, but I?m not in love with attempting to fix something that I can't seem to fix (I especially don't like doing this for free!) VW 9 MAC G4 tower system 9.2

Mark, the service bureau is using both OSX & 9. When they open the reader for VW 9 they say they are opening the reader in OS9.2. The odd thing is they got font subsitution errors when they opened the first file. (This was the client's LOGO, I then sent them the Logo's font.) The first file, printed fine.

Thanks, JS