Class Dialogue Box

Is it possible to increase the size of the Class Dialogue Box?? I've got some rather long names for classes and they start with the same letters so when I go to swith a class on or off I cannot completely see which class has been highlighted since most of the name of the class is not visable. Currentlly I just guess I've got the correct one.

This problem reared it's head in VW 10.5.1b and hasn't gone away in 10.5.1 final.

I have posted a bug report to the nemetschek people but haven't heard any more.

This is stopping me deploying the more stable 10.5.1 office wide because of such a trivial issue that nemetschek should have fixed by now.

Katie, do you have any idea when 10.5.2 will be available and if this bug will be fixed?

Jason...

Mark, thanks for the quick reply.

Yes this was working in 10.5.0 and is now not working in 10.5.1b and 10.5.1 final.

I must state it only applies to nested classes (class names with same prefix + hyphen).

It looks like the size of font in the nested class has been changed to a much bigger font size, something like 14pt.

I can send an example PDF showing the difference between the nested class names dialog in 10.5.0 and 10.5.1 if needed.

Thanks

Jason...