Critical Mass

vectorworks - making 3d & harvesting information

3d connexion space navigator

screen flow (screen capture software)

bluebeam revu

goto meeting

etc

I'm finding that they all have some type of glitchiness in them & when they are all added together they tend to produce a certain amount of down time each day.

we are getting to the point of moving around large amounts of information "Mass" (someone called it "Weight" in another post)

i would like to be involved with any VW web solution, it should be tied into bluebeam revu.  BBR should be used to harvest any data that the 3d modelers make.

the VW web solution should not be just a port over from standard VW.  set up like OnShape, clean out all legacy items and hybrid stuff.  top priority should be speed/stability, then ease of use at modeling.

mind set should be to make it so that its easier to model a stair case from scratch than use a stair tool that will never do everything you want.

currently i can model a stair in 3d faster than the stair tool can make, this is because the stair tool will never get me the level of detail that i get from direct modeling. so if i use the stair tool then i have to go and patch it up with custom 3d or 2d masks