GlueDT92

Callout Mirroring In Rotated Top/PLan

Question

Seems that in VW17, if you mirror a callout while in a rotated top/plan view, the mirror changes shape and position. In VW16, when I mirrored a callout in rotated top/plan the mirror would nehave exactly as if I had mirrored it in top/plan - that is to say, it would be oriented 90 degrees (or whatever angled I had mirrored it to) to the original.

The only workaround I found so far is to change to top/plan and then mirror the callout. This results in a callout that is rotated incorrectly, but is at least the same shape. From there you just have to rotated it back to match the original.

I did a quick search and didn't come up with any posts about this already, but im surprised nobody has flagged this one yet.

I have been able to replicate the bug in new files and on multiple PC and Mac machines.

Screenshot_021617_075622_PM.jpg

1 answer to this question

Got in touch with VW support. They have confirmed this is a new bug and have added it to the list of fixes hopfully in the next service pack!