Drawing Label Improvement

Taproot

Question

I'm not sure exactly how to move a post from another forum here, so I'll include a link below.

I would like to see better integration of the scale bar and north (directional) arrow into the drawing label tool.

These three items go together on most drawings - so having a simple way to include them as part of the plug would be a solid improvement.

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

On the subject of drawing labels:

I'd like the drawing label to behave like the Data Stamp tool:

1.  I want to be able to insert JUST one part at a time. 

2.  Which means I want to be able to insert more than one drawing label in a viewport.

All the data will be the same in each instance of the drawing label.  But I'd like to insert just the drawing number part of the label with its own font and graphic attributes and then insert another drawing label with just the scale turned on with its own font and graphic attributes and then insert a 3rd drawing label with just the drawing title turned on…

Often offices have an existing graphic standard that has the number, title and scale in a spacial layout that the current tool just doesn't allow.

mk